Jumpstart your career at Sharetea!
Working at Sharetea is a special experience. You will be making a difference in our customers’ day by connecting them to the one-of-a-kind experience of Sharetea’s fresh products. You will build relationships not only with your teammates, but with our customers, developing meaningful friendships throughout your tenure at Sharetea. You will get the opportunity to learn, teach, and gain useful experience regardless of what your future may hold.
We are looking forward to having you as part of our team at Sharetea. Take a look at our current available positions below! If you think you have what it takes, send your application, resume, cover letter, and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Download the application by clicking here!
- Maintain the standard of providing exceptional customer service
- Provide training and continuous support to all team members
- Track inventory and manage restocking and ordering of supplies
- Encourage and maintain a positive working environment
- Ensure smooth store operations by maintaining and executing shift goals
- Handle team member issues in a timely manner
- Maintain the interior and exterior appearance of the store
- Assist in the management and execution of marketing programs
- Assist store manager for the overall organization and appearance of the store.
- Assist in preparing shift schedules
- Love for tea
- Encourage and possess an “ownership mentality”
- Strong team-based mentality
- Ability to learn quickly
- At least one year of retail management experience, demonstrating strong leadership abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to guide and support team members
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Upbeat and professional personality
- Conversational ability in Chinese is a plus.
- Provide exceptional customer service by connecting with customers and having a customer focused mentality
- Follow Sharetea standard operating procedures, including safety and emergency precautions, cash handling, and providing high quality products to customers
- Provide positive feedback to encourage teammates and provide assistance and coaching as required
- Maintain a professional attitude towards customer problems or complaints
- Ensure interior and exterior of store is maintained to company standards
- Assist in the setup of special events
- Maintain and track store inventory
- Assist in all operating functions, including store maintenance, administrative duties, inventory management, etc.
- Be a tea lover!
- Have an enthusiastic attitude
- Be a team player
- The ability to learn quickly
- Problem solving skills
- Maintain consistent punctuality and attendance
- The ability to accurately follow instructions, including company policies and procedures
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Retail service experience in food service setting is a plus
- Conversational ability in Mandarin or Cantonese is a plus